How to get in the Google 3-pack? Though there isn't an official answer from Google, we have some excellent best practices and recommendations.
This is a huge question that covers everything about Google Business Profile listings. The general idea to keep in mind is that Google's algorithm is a machine. It uses data as its input. The more information you can feed the algorithm, the higher you will rank.
Include the following in your strategy:
- Filling out every possible field in your GMB listing
- Uploading images/videos to your GMB listing
- Getting and responding to reviews on your GMB listing
- Increasing engagement on your GMB listing
- Posting regularly to your GMB listing
- Creating citations on third party sites with your name, address, & phone (NAP) information
- Optimizing your website with as much content as possible
- Getting backlinks to your website from other websites of your local area
Please refer to our local ranking factors guide for more information.