This article will detail the steps involved to register the dbaPlatform's agency.commandpad.io application in order to retrieve Microsoft Azure Active Directory users for your organization.
APPLICATION REGISTRATION TO RETRIEVE ACTIVE DIRECTORY USERS
- Create app registration for user’s retrieval
- Click on “App registration”
- Click on “New registration”
- Fill the format with the following selections
- Create a certificate for the app.
- Move over to the left panel and click on “Certificates & secrets.”
- Go to the “Client Secrets” section and click on “New client secret.”
Type the description accordingly, the expiration date, and press the “Add” button
- Copy the “value” generated by Azure. You will need it later in the process.
- Select API Permissions and press on “Add a permission”, configure all of the following permissions shown below:
- Click “Grant admin consent for <your workspace>”.
- You can visualize the CliendID and TenantID by clicking on the left panel “Overview” section.