See how to register dbaPlatform's command pad within your company's Azure Active Directory so that users have a seamless login experience.
Follow the steps below to register dbaPlatform's application to retrieve active directory users.
- Create app registration for user's retrieval
- Press on "App registration" "New registration."
- Fill the format with the following selections:
- Create a certificate for the app.
- Move over to the left panel and press on "Certificates & secrets."
- Go to the "Client Secrets" section and press on "New client secret."
- Type the description accordingly and the expiration date and press the "Add" button
- Copy the "value" generated by Azure. You will need it later in the process.
- Select API Permissions and press on "Add a permission," configure all the following permissions below.
- Press on "Grant admin consent for <your workspace>."
- The ClientID, TenantID, you can visualize pressing on the left panel "Overview" section.
- Next, you will need to log into dbaPlatform (using a username + password and clicking the "login" button)
- On the left side pane, click "settings" then "SSO & API."
- And lastly, enter the clientID, tenantID, and client secret obtained in the previous steps, click on "save," and you're all done!