This article will detail the steps involved to log in and integrate Microsoft Azure Active Directory with the dbaPlatform's agency.commandpad.io application.
dbaPlatform's commandpad.io Application & Microsoft Azure Active Directory Integration
To sign in with Azure Active Directory, please perform the following procedure:
- Click on the “SSO Login” button
- The system will display the Azure sign-in screen
- Select your desired credentials and continue with the process
- The system will validate the provided credentials and permit access to the dba Commandpad application.
If this is the first time you are signing in:
- A new Agency, Role, and finally the User will be created
- Then you will enter into the application with default access, with your user profile created