dbaPlatform provides complete local call tracking and reporting for marketing intelligence.
Call tracking with dbaPlatform gives you comprehensive Google Business Profile phone call metrics. Let's dive into the details.
In this article:
- What is call tracking through dbaPlatform?
- What are the benefits of call tracking?
- Can I maintain NAP consistency while using call tracking?
What is call tracking through dbaPlatform?
Call tracking through dbaPlatform is an additional number added to your Google Profile to give you deeper insights into a location's phone traffic.
Our call tracking completely integrates with Google Business Profile. As you may or may not know, the challenge with Google Business Profile Insights is that they all report mobile click the calls. That means you're missing out on every other call if you just call the number directly, but with dbaPlatform's call tracking, you will be able to better track phone traffic and marketing efforts.
What are the benefits of call tracking?
There are many benefits of call tracking. Here is a list of our favorites.
- Accurately measure the performance of a campaign
- Gain comprehensive user-engagement metrics
- Choose between a local or toll-free 800 number
- Maintain NAP consistency with dbaPlatform's custom set-up
- Comprehensive reporting
- International coverage
Can I maintain NAP consistency while using call tracking?
Businesses that utilize our call tracking will also maintain NAP consistency. Consistency in citations is critical in local search. All primary phone numbers will be retained and placed behind the new, trackable phone number, protecting your schema markup in the eyes of Google.