With Local Listings, dbaPlatform's citation management solution, your Facebook listings will sync with your other listings to ensure NAP consistency across all your platforms.
Once you have connected your Facebook page to the associated Google Business Profile and a successful sync has occurred, the following details will be updated:
- Street Address, City, State, Zipcode
- Phone number
- Business Hours
- Business Description
- Additional Information field on the Facebook page
- Facebook Business Description
- About field on Facebook Page
- Google Buisness Profile Category
Note: If the listing is a Service Area Business on Google Business Profile, all address details on the Facebook page will be removed. The "My Page doesn't have a location" button will be toggled on instead. View or edit on Facebook by navigating to Facebook> Profile> Edit Page Info > Location.